Before you contact us:
Choose your play
Consider your preferred date & time
Review our checklist (next tab)
- PERFORMANCE AREA: we require a minimum 8’ x 12’ indoor space to perform.
- SUFFICIENT LIGHTING: your audience needs to see us and, if you’ve chosen a reading, we need to be able to see the page.
- EARLY ACCESS: we require at least ½ hour access to performance area before audience is admitted.
- DRESSING ROOM: anything bigger than a closet will do.
- SIGNED CONTRACT & PAYMENT: we will e-mail a contract to you. Preferred payment is by e-transfer. Once the contract is signed, we will require a deposit of half the fee. The second half to be either e-transfer or cash upon our arrival before the performance.
- CANCELLATION: You may cancel with full refund up to 3 days in advance. Any later and there will be no refund on the deposit.
- TRAVEL TIME: We have a flat fee of $50.00 for travel time based on travel within Muskoka. Any distance beyond Muskoka is subject to negotiation.
** PLEASE NOTE: If you have chosen ‘Love Letters’ please be advised a few scenes contain STRONG LANGUAGE.